Terms of Services
available CRS Services and the CRS Apps, so please read them carefully before attempting
to use any of our CRS services.
By using CRS, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to these Terms, do not use CRS.
information about how we collect and use information about users of the
Using our Services
To use our Services you must follow some simple rules. The Service is only available for your private use and is not intended for commercial use. Do not misuse the Services, so that either CRS or anyone else is harmed in any way. You may only use the Services as permitted by law and these Terms. By using our Services, you agree that: -
· - All of the personal data provided by you is accurate and up to date.
· - You are solely responsible for all activities on your account and all the content that is uploaded and/or created in your CRS account.
· - CRS does not monitor the contents of the Service, but may at any time choose, at its sole discretion, to remove User Material from the Service and/or your user account and to terminate your account and membership.
· - Your membership with (including your email and password) CRS is personal and may not be transferred or used by someone else. You are responsible for storing your login details in a safe manner. CRS is not in any way responsible for any loss or damage caused by unauthorized access to your account or use of your login details. If you learn of or suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately inform CRS Support. Contact details are available at the bottom of this document.
· - You may not contribute with any propaganda, religious and/or political views, or contribute with information which in any way contains or involves incitement to racial hatred through the use of our Services. Furthermore, you may not defame, harass or offend other people through the use of our Services.
· - You may not post, link and otherwise make available on or through the Service any of the following: content that is illegal or unlawful, that would otherwise create liability; Content that may infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy, right of publicity or other intellectual or other right of any party.
· - You agree that if you have any criticism or feedback regarding CRS or our Services, you will contact CRS to help us improve our Services.
· - You may not transmit, and/or distribute files/data that may damage CRS or others’ computers or property (such as viruses and trojan horses).
· - You may not share others’ personal information without their approval.
of any of these Terms will lead to a direct termination of your user account
and subscription. If you violate these terms, you will not get a refund.
at any time choose to cancel/end your account at your convenience. Please note
that uninstalling the mobile application or closing your account will not
automatically stop your subscription — you must actively cancel the
subscription. Please note that if you have subscribed to CRS through the use of
the App Store, you can only cancel your subscription through the use of this
service. To find out how to cancel the subscription and/or your account, please
follow the instructions in the app or the instructions our friendly support is providing.
Special terms and conditions apply to CRS Pro.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access CRS. You are responsible for any activity on your account, whether or not you authorized that activity. You should immediately notify CRS of any unauthorized use of your account.
You may use CRS only if you are 13 years or older and are not barred from using CRS under applicable law.
Health & Safety information
responsible for your own health. CRS is not a medical organization and we will
not provide you with any medical advice or diagnosis. The purpose of the
Services is solely to help our users find health and safety services. Information made available through the Services
and by our partners and affiliates shall solely be used for safety and educational purposes.
Auto Renewing Subscriptions (applicable to Sponsors users only)
For auto renewing subscriptions completed in our iOS Apps the following terms apply:
· - Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
· - Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
· - Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
· - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
its licensors exclusively own CRS, including all associated intellectual
property rights. You acknowledge that CRS is protected by copyright, trademark,
and other laws of Portugal, the
United States and other foreign countries. You agree not to remove, alter or
obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights or
notices incorporated in or accompanying CRS.
respect copyright law and expect you to do the same. It's our policy to
terminate those accounts that repeatedly infringe or are believed to be
repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
services are provided „as is“, without warranty of any kind. Without limiting
the foregoing, we explicitly disclaim any implied warranties of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quite enjoyment and
non-infringement and any warranties arising out of the course of dealing or
usage of trade. Even though we try to prove the following, we make no warranty
that CRS will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted,
secure or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality,
accuracy, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any of our intellectual
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees, costs, penalties, interest and disbursements) we incur in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party relating to your use of the Service or the use of the Service by any person using your account, including any claim that your use of the Service violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party, and/or your violation of these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering CRS,
including our Licensors, will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary
or consequential damages, including lost of profits, loss of data or goodwill,
service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost or
substitute services arising out of or in connection with these terms or from
the use or of or inability to use CRS. This also pertains to our intellectual
property, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence),
product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not CRS has been
informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth
herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
In no event will CRS’s total liability arising out of or in connection with these terms or from the use of or inability to use CRS or to access your profile exceed the amounts you have paid to CRS for the use of CRS. The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between CRS and you.
Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of Portugal without regard to its conflict of laws
Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between CRS
and you regarding CRS, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior
oral or written understandings or agreements between CRS and you regarding CRS,
except that if you become a party to CRS Business Agreement, either before or
after reviewing these Terms, the terms and conditions of the Business Agreement
will govern over any conflicting provisions herein. If for any reason a court
of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or
unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent
permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without CRS’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. CRS may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications provided by CRS under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given: (i) by CRS via email; or (ii) by posting to our website. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
CRS’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of iTranslate. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at: email@example.com